The Two-Bedroom compact home is the perfect solution for households of two or more people. It features a main bedroom with a walk-in closet, as well as an adjacent bedroom. Compared to other models, The Two-Bedroom Family boasts additional outdoor storage space. It also has a bedroom deck and a large covered living room deck that’s perfect for outdoor play or for sitting and watching the rain.
• Area: 1300 sqft
• Dimension: 66’ L X 25’ W X 20' H
• Windows: 4 Large glass sliding doors
• Deck: 1 Coved decks
• Main Bedroom: 14' X 12'
• Second Bedroom: 12' X 11'
• 1 Bathroom: Includes a bathtub
• Kitchen: Eat-in Kitchen with Pantry room
• Accommodates 4 to 6 people
• Laundry: Laundry closet in the hallway
• Heating: Mini-split/ radiant floor heat/ Air sourced heat pump
• Foundation: Foundation wall
- The kitchen is designed to be both compact and inclusive, with a dishwasher, oven, and plenty of closet space.
- The bathroom is spacious enough for either a sizable bathtub or a full hot tub.
- The entire house is designed with sustainable architecture in mind, ensuring you can enjoy nature without interrupting it.
- Wood siding provides a natural, rustic feel to ease the soul and promote calm happiness
Sustainable Building Details:
The walls are 11 1/8” thick and composed of 2 by 6 studs with cellulose insulation in between and a layer of 2” zip panels on the outside to create a continuous insulation layer and close all the thermal gaps. We estimate the R-value of these walls to be 33. The roof is made of wood trusses with a raised heel in order to increase the thickness of the insulation as well.